Vision and Mission
To be an organization of global excellence in pursuit of disseminating quality education and research anchored with the blend of democratic values, charitable virtues and philanthropic culture.
- To motivate the students to be socially responsible, productive and useful citizens of the globalized world.
- To create a congenial atmosphere of learning with the aim of developing technically sound, ethically strong and morally elevated individuals.
- To promote sustainable development of higher education consistent with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To plan and continuously provide necessary infrastructure and learning resources required for quality education and innovations.
- To make research a significant activity involving staff, students and society and to develop every learner at KLE with skills of employability.
- To lay emphasis on society-oriented programs with the common man as the focal point.
- To stimulate to extend the frontiers of knowledge, through faculty development and continuing education programs.