Mrs. Hepzina .T
Mrs. Hepzina .TBHM, (Msc. Hospitality and Tourism management)
Assistant Professor & Students Program Head
Department: Hotel Management
Experience: Industry - 2 Years, Academic - 3 Years
Mobile Number: 9538513354
Graduated Bachelors in Hotel Management with 1st class marks from KLE's Institute of Hotel Management. Pursing Msc Hospitality and tourism management .Started my career in industry with Shangrila Bangalore in housekeeping department, and presently in academics for last 3 years.
- Life Member of Professional Housekeepers Association Bangalore
Research & Publications
- Paper presented with title Create quality and stability through HR Practices in education Sector at St.Francis de Sales College, Electronic City, Bengaluru on 23rd January 2019
- Presented a paper on A Study on work life balance of teaching faculties in higher education institutions in International Conference on Global Sustainable development, Innovation & emerging trends in management, technology & social science GITAM (DEEMED To Be University) on 2020 Dodaballapur
- Presented an article for publication on Opportunities for and Challenges of Immunity boosting food manufacturing Startups in India in UGC Stride Sponsored National webinar on Impact of n-covid 19 at KLE s S.NIJALINGAPPA COLLEGE 2020 Bangalore
- Participated in UGC-CPE Sponsored Faculty Development program in collaboration with Attitude Plus corporate Solutions on 9th December 2018.
- Participated Transition-2019, 7th Annual International Conference, titled “Innovations in Accommodation Industry Across the Globe- Implications for the Stakeholders and Sustainability” conducted by Garden City University, Bengaluru