Mr. Anthony Richards V
Mr. Anthony Richards VBAIHA, M.B.A
BHM Co-ordinator - HOD
Department: Hotel Management
Experience: 10 Years
Mobile Number: 6366810217
Social Media: Social Media
Completed Bachelor in Hotel Management from PES Institute of Hotel Management, Passed out in the year 2011, secured Distinction in Bachelor of Arts in International Hospitality Administration ( BA-IHA ) | Completed Bartending course and worked as a freelance Bartender, got selected for MH Alshaya company in Dubai in Pinkberry Restaurant as a Manager, worked for Jublient Food Works in Bangalore in Domino's Pizza as Restaurant Manager | Has completed MBA from CV Raman University | Worked for A2B as Customer Care Manager | Later had started my own company Achim Marketing Solutions in Marketing & Events | Total industry experience 9 yrs, Joined KLE's Institute of Hotel Management as Asst. Professor subject handling Food & Beverage Service Theory & Practical, Other achievements are conducted Events such as Fashion show and has been awarded as a Digital Teacher from ICT Academy etc..., and conducted Wine tasting Session.
- DIGITAL TEACHER from ICT Academy
Research & Publications
- Attended UGC-CPE Sponsored Faculty Development Program in Collaboration with Attitude plus at S.Nijalingappa College, Bangalore.
- Publication of paper in UGC Stride Sponsored National webinar on Impact of Novel Pedagogies in HEI With Respect to Covid -19 at S.Nijalingappa College, Bangalore.
- UGC stride sponsored National level workshop on" Traditional food as medicine conducted by KLE's Nijalingappa college department of hotel management
- “Safeguard your innovations from Karnataka state council for science & technology” (KSCST)